10-2-4 Ranch Hunting Packages
Trophy Whitetail Deer, Exotic & Bird Hunting Packages
Every hunter knows that a successful hunt hinges on a well-placed shot, and the 10-2-4 Ranch is your well-placed hunting destination. This first class, almost 2,000-acre ranch boasts some of the finest big game and bird hunting in Northern Texas. The 10-2-4 Ranch is specifically cultivated for the best of both worlds — big game hunters delight in quality high-scoring whitetail bucks, while bird hunters revel in action-packed quick-flying quail, pheasant and chukar.
All whitetail hunts are up to three days and two nights and include lodging, food, beverages, guide, transportation on the ranch and prep of trophy for transport. A 10% guide tip will be added. Whitetail scoring is SCI gross measurement. Day hunts are available.
- 150 – 179 in. $7,500
- 180 – 199 in. $9,000
- 200 – 219 in. $11,500
- 220 – 249 in. $13,000
- 250 – 299 in. $17,500
Management hunts up to 149 inches – $3,500
All Exotic hunts are two days and one night and include lodging, food, beverages, guide, transportation on the ranch and prep of trophy for transport. A 10% guide tip will be added. Day hunts are available.
- Exotics start at $4,500.
- Red Stag Hunts start at $6,500.
- Elk (400 – 300″): Call for pricing.
- Exotics: axis, nilgai, blackbuck, red stag and fallow.
- With each exotic purchase: free hog, coyote, bobcat.
A $3,000 minimum charge on all exotic and whitetail hunts applies if the hunter decides not to harvest an animal during the hunt.
QUAIL, PHEASANT AND CHUKAR BIRD HUNTS
Our bird hunts include clay shooting warm-up, guide, dogs, drinks, snacks, game processing, a soft-pack cooler and hunting cap for each hunter. There is no bag limit, and the season is October 1 – April 1.
- 3-4 Hunters $450 per gun
- 2 Hunters $500 per gun
Please know, the majority of our guides’ incomes are based on gratuities. We leave the amount to you but request a minimum of 10% per guide.
MIGRATORY BIRD HUNTS
Dove hunting is available beginning September 1.
- Dove: $100 per gun, $20 cleaning for all birds, minimum 20% gratuity.
- Teal: $150 per gun, $5 per bird cleaning, minimum 20% gratuity.
- Combo: Teal in the morning, Dove in the afternoon – $300 per hunter, plus minimum 20% gratuity. Includes lunch and bird cleaning.
- Duck: $200 per gun, $5 per bird cleaning, minimum 20% gratuity.
Fishing at Lodge Lake (Dock & Bank Fishing)
- Bank Fishing Day Rate at Lodge Lake – $50.00 per person
- Guided Trip for the Day $300.00 on Bass Tracker (Day Guest)
- John Boat non-guided $250.00 per day (Day Guest)
- Guided Trip for overnight guest $150.00 on Bass Tracker
- Non-Guided for overnight guest in John Boat $50.00
CLAY SHOOTING / SHOTGUN SPORTS
The 10-2-4 Ranch has a top-of-the-line 50-bird Five Stand, a top-of-the-line 25-target intermediate course and a 25-target challenge course. Within this diverse Five Stand, we offer a Flurry Flush and Make-A-Break. This is a great way to hone your skills for bird season or simply introduce yourself to the art of shotgun sports. We also offer shooting instruction with a NSCA certified instructor.
- Five Stand: $15 per round.
- Make-A-Break: $15 per round
- Shooting instruction: $50 per hour, ammo not included.
These prices are strictly for hunts.
Lodging fees for overnight stays are additional (meals are included):
- $200 double occupancy
- $300 single occupancy.
This includes dinner & breakfast.
TX state and county taxes added.